AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, has over years established its name in the arena of quality education. The name has become synonymous to expertise and excellence.
Competitive exams totally do justice to their name by having a cut throat struggle for each and every post. With every passing year, this race is getting more difficult, which makes it necessary for you to have an upper hand than your entrants.
One such highly coveted career field is in Indian Air Force. It is a pride as well as honor for an individual to be capable of serving the Air force of India. It is a highly lucrative job posts which attracts lakhs of applications every year. This makes a prior guidance and coaching requisite to maintain your lead. Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh is the best coaching institute for AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh the nearby vicinity. The coaching module of the institute has been identified as the best in the city with highest success rate. From Induction to the syllabus to its completion, everything proceeds in an apt manner to let students learn feasibly.
AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a common entrance exam conducted by Indian Air Force to make recruitments for various posts in the Air Force.
Broadly, classifying these three recruitment categories:
- Flying branch includes recruiting pilots for:
Eligibility: Age: 19 years to 25 years old.
Education Qualification: Must have passed graduation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, or have a BE or B.tech degree from any recognized University.
Technical Branch recruits engineers for:
- Mechanical handling
Age: 18 to 28 Years
Education Qualifications: Engineering degree of Four Years from recognized university.
Ground Duty Branches make recruitments for various profiles in:
- Meteorological department
- For Graduates: 20 to 23 Years
- Age Limit for Students Attending Five Years Integrated Courses: 20 to 25 Years
- Age Limit for LLB Students: 20 to 27 Years
Education Qualification: A graduate or Post graduate degree from any recognized University.
AFCAT exam is conducted twice every year. In February and August the notifications for which are released in the month of December and June respectively.
The scheme of selection is:
- A written entrance exam
- Followed by a Screening Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview
- Last and the most important is the final medical test.
Scheme of Written examination;
The Written exam will have 100 questions and the time allowed to complete the paper is 2 hours. Each correct answer will get you 3 marks while one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The questions will be based on following subjects:
- General Awareness –Current Affairs on national and international matters
Static knowledge on subjects like Geography, Civics, History, Science, Defense, Art, etc.
- Verbal Ability- Comprehension & Writing
- English Language Grammar- Synonyms, Antonyms, One word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases etc.
- Arithmetical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Spatial Ability
EKT: EKT stands for Engineering Knowledge Test. This exam is conducted to test the knowledge of engineering students. This exam is conducted after AFCAT.
Part-A: 40 questions of General Engineering, which contains questions on multiple branches of engineering.
Part-B: 35 questions of Specialized Paper, these questions will be asked from the candidate’s field of specialization.
Why choose AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute
- Our notes are prepared with utmost knowledge and understanding of the previous question papers and hence a success through them ensures guarantee to get through the final exam.
- We would not let our students go through any accommodation trouble. For that we have made provisions for cozy PG and Hostels.
- From covering of syllabus to grooming students for final interview, our coaching offers a full-fledged package.
- We conduct regular mock tests and deal with students exclusively on the basis of their performance in these tests.
- We have amassed unmatched faculty. Our expert trainers will make each subject matter easy and comprehensible for you. The entire syllabus will be covered by the experts of the fields which will make the process more intelligible.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647