Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute, has been acknowledged as the Best Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute provides you with the best Standard of everything- be it the services of expert faculty, the high quality study material, an environment conducive to learning or a classy infrastructure. We tend to be the best in whatever we provide. Our focus is on creating an amicable learning environment for you.
The trainers cum teachers here act as your friends and help you learn with utmost ease and comfort. They guide you through every aspect of the Exam to make you confident for the later stages too. We adjust our teaching pattern to that of your learning, and the reason for it is our result oriented approach. We focus on quality and not on the quantity of what we provide Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
In today’s arena the candidates have a wide variety of career options to choose from but from all of them the most prestigious and renowned career is the one in the service of the Nation.
The prestige one gets from the Nation service is just unparalleled. This is the reason a major number of candidates are willing to appear for the same.
Indian air Force, is the fourth largest Air Army in the world. This connotation only describes how big the honor is to be a part of this dedicated service.
The profile require really tough, alert and strong personnel, which is the reason the Criteria set for selection of candidates in the same is real tough.
The selection is made on the basis of a written exam which is a tough one. So, candidates usually need a proper coaching module for the same.Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
Recruitments are being made for two categories:
- Technical- Auto Technician; Communication Technician
- Non Technical- Administrative Assistant/ Accounts Assistant/ Logistics Assistant/ Medical Assistant/ Services Assistant/ Indian Air Force (Police)/ (Security)/ Meteorological Assistant/ Ground Training Instructor/ Environmental Support Services Assistant/ Musician/ Ops Assistant.
Two exams are conducted for the same:
GROUP ‘X’ for which the eligibility is:
- Age- 17 – 21 Years
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Three years Diploma course in Engineering.
GROUP Y for which the eligibility is:
Age- 17 – 21 Years
The candidates applying to the Group Y Trade (except Medical Assistant and Musician) posts shall be Class 12th passed with a minimum of 50% marks obtained in English as a separate subject and in aggregate from any recognized central/ state Boards of India for being eligible in the concerned recruitment exam.
The applicants for the post of Medical Assistant should be Intermediate passed in the following main subjects: Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ English and a minimum of 50% marks obtained in the concerned qualifying examination.
Written Test with a duration of 60 minutes.
There will be two papers an Objective type and a Descriptive type.
- The Objective type of paper would cover General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- The Descriptive type of paper would aim to test the language comprehension and power of expression.
Both of the question papers will be administered in one go with duration of 40 and 35 minutes for Objective and Descriptive papers respectively.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):Candidates passing the written test are to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Passing the PFT is mandatory. The PFT for all trades [except IAF (Security)] consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 8 minutes. The PFT for IAF (Security) trade includes a 2.4 Km run & 5 Km run to be completed in 15 minutes & 30 minutes respectively.Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
Interview: Candidates passing PFT will be interviewed by a team of Officers & Warrant ranks. Interview is normally conducted in English. Working knowledge of English is thus essential.
Trade Allocation Test (TAT): Specific trade allotment within Mechanical and Electronics streams will be carried out at Basic Training Institute (BTI), Air Force (Belgaum).
A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,Affirmative.
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of Prepositions
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparis on
- Correct usage of conjunctions
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
4. Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
5. Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
6. Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Sets, Relations, functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
- Binomial Theorem
- Coordinate geometry – Straight line
- Coordinate geometry – Circles
- Coordinate geometry – Parabola
- Coordinate geometry – Ellipse
- Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola
- Exponential Series
- Logarithmic Series
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Differentiation
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integration
- Deferential Equations
Why choose Gyan Sagar Institute for Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
- We have bunch of erudite teachers and their expert training at your disposal.
- We will provide you with a fine blend of services which includes a classy Infrastructure and cozy accommodation in Hostels and PG.
- We make a commitment to lead you to success and for that, we put our maximum efforts to help you through your journey.
- The regular mock tests and doubt sessions are specially designed to help get hold on your weaknesses and correct those aberrations effectively.
- Our faculties make sure they cover the entire UPSC prescribed syllabus for CDS within the best time frame to let the students learn with efficacy.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Visit Site : Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh