Army School TGT PGT PRT Coaching In Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh is the best Institute for Army School PGT, PRT, TGT Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute has been operational for over seven years and its years of expertise has made it the best choice to be considered. The Institute has a set of expert teachers who are the masters of their categories and hence a learning from them is sure to help you greatly. The Institute has put prudence in setting the syllabus which is the best asset it possess. The teaching pattern is also so convenient for the candidates. It feels like every Candidate is being dealt exclusively. Perhaps, this is what you would ever look for in an effective Coaching module.
The Army men deserve the best of the amenities and what could be better than a quality education to their children. Perhaps, this is the reason there are so many Army Schools in the country. There is no doubt about the fact that Army Schools are one of the best educational Institutions in the country and the credit for the same goes to the learned teachers recruited there.
Best Army School TGT PGT PRT Coaching In Chandigarh
The Army Welfare Education Society takes care of these Schools and put utmost prudence to hire teachers for the same. The schools are affiliated to CBSE Board and hence very learned and erudite teachers are considered for the post.
There are around 8000 vacancies for the same so you can very well imagine what the status of competition would be in the field. The vacancies are for different posts AWES PRT, TGT, PGT. All of that totally reckons to a very tough competition. It’s an honor and prestige to be able to teach Army kids and therefore the competition in the field has increased like anything. Due to this cut throat competition, a lot of Coaching Institutes has come to rescue those trying for these posts. The Institute thrives hard to help you with your efforts.
About Army School TGT/PGT/PRT Exam
CTET/ TET exams are conducted by state governments for appointing teachers in private and government schools. This CTET and TET exams are mandatory for TGTs and PRTs posts be it regular or Contractual.
Eligibility for Army School TGT/ PGT/ PRT Exam
Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years, except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be less than 29 years and PGT less than36 years.
Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years plus they should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01 Oct. 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24 Oct. 2018
- Dates to Download Admit Card: 03 Nov. 2018
- Date of Exam: 17 & 18 Nov. 2018
- Date of Publication of Results: 03 December 2018
- For TGT/PRT candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks
- For PGT candidate must have passed post-graduation with at least 50% marks
- For PGT/PRT/TGT candidate must have qualified B.ED with 50% marks. For PRT 2 year diploma with 50% can also work.
The selection process consists of three stages:
Stage 1- Screening test is conducted by the agency identified by AWES centrally to ensure the uniformity in quality recruitment of teachers. This test is conducted on the Last Sunday of November/First Sunday of December every year. Those who cleared the screening exam will be given Score cards which can be used for life but candidate should choose teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam.
Stage II: Interview
Stage III: Evaluation of Teaching skills and Computer proficiency. This is tested using written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills for language teachers. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests.
The syllabus for TGT/PGT is divided into 2 parts
- Part A- General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology. Test will be objective and comprises of 90 marks
- Part B: Specific to subject. Test will be objective and comprises of 90 marks
Time duration for both is 3 hours.
Syllabus for PRT Exam
- Part A- General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology. Test will be objective and comprises of 90 marks. Time duration is 1.5 hours.
- Part B: Specific to subject. Test will be objective and comprises of 90 marks.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute for Army School TGT PGT PRT Coaching In Chandigarh
- We have a faculty of expert teachers who are masters of their subjects and will make the learning a fun task for you.
- We focus not only the quantity but also the quality of what we provide to you. This is the reason the syllabus is not rushed in any way and the students move as per a pace that suits them.
- We have exclusive faculty hired for every subject, Mathematics, English, Reasoning, and GK. This makes the candidates understand the entire gamut of syllabus in an easy and cozy manner.
- We take pride in saying that we have the best Infrastructure facility. The students get a fine environment to study.
- We have regular doubt sessions organized to free the students from all the queries.
- Our Mock tests are entirely based on the previous and potential question paper’s syllabus and a success through them ensures a success in the exam too.
- We deal each and every candidate exclusively, so that the teaching pattern could become as much amicable as possible. We focus on correcting the deviations to make you capable of matching the benchmark criteria.
- Our teaching pattern focuses on regular assessment of a student’s performance and for that frequent benchmark tests are conducted to let the students and the teachers get aware of the progress.
- The study material provided by the institute is that of superior quality and a proper study of that will make you proficient for every test.
- We assure to walk you down to the success door. We will remain a constant support in your efforts and never give up on anything.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call : 73078-61122,8146902672