CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. Gyan Sagar Institute CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. It is an entry level examination for the admission in Charted Accountancy course. It is also known as CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. This is a compulsory test to become a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).we are striving to fulfill our commitments towards society and education by providing Best CA CPT Coaching In Chandigarh. While preparing for the CA-CPT Professional help and tutorial classes always help however,self assessment is the most powerful tool at your disposal you can employ e-learning portal the test series and CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. CA CPT positive attitude is the key to pass the CPT and reach and inch classes to you dream of become a CA with optimistic mind set the otherwise tough preparation will become much easier and cracking the exam will be a cakewalk for you. CA CPT syllabus consists of accounting problems. In order to be really good in solving the problems, consistent practice is required. ‘Accounts’ also consists of theory so give equal importance to that.
Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
A CACPT Coaching in Chandigarh. The CA CPT Exam, attempting the Law paper first is considered a good strategy as it consumes the most time. Pay careful attention to all the questions and go for the easy ones first. As there is negative marking, solve only those questions which you are absolutely sure to do that the first step would be together complete study material, CA CPT notes, books etc. Try to get your hands on some sample papers so that you get an overall idea of what comes in paper and how to best answer it for maximum success. Don’t focus on how tough the CA exams are supposed to be. Instead, concentrate your energies on reminding yourself that you can and will crack the CPT In one go..Website. Join India Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
Students usually find Mercantile Law a tough subject to study, therefore it’s imperative to give proper attention to it and note down different laws in points for future reference.Give equal importance to all subjects and don’t neglect the ones that you dislike. Decide how much time you are going to devote to your preparation and also at what time during the day you will study and then try your best to stick with this.This is one of the most important.
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
CA CPT is the CPT is an entrance Test to pursue CA. Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is designed in the pattern of entry level test for engineering, medical and other professional courses. CPT exams are held in June and December. On-line CPT exams are also conducted periodically. It is a test of 4 subjects i.e Accounting, Mercantile Law, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. This test is of 200 marks. This test is divided into two sessions of two hours each. CA CPT Exam is an objective type test with negative marking. Chartered accountancy is a professional degree course which offers huge scope for the aspirants. After becoming a CA, a person can choose to either be employed with a firm as an employee or they can choose to open their own private practice. It makes a person capable to become economically independent and secure his future. The degree of a Chartered Accountant is one of the most prestigious degrees in the world. It is not easy to become a chartered accountant considering the difficult courses and examinations that he is supposed to undergo. In fact a chartered accountant is considered to be a cut above the other accountants as he has completed a rigorous two years post graduate program along with the work experience at the same time while pursuing his studies. The chartered accountant is the most in demand finance professional in the world today.We provided Advance level "CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh "The institute offers many courses ranging from 2 year foundation course to crash course and test series. The past record of the institute is impeccable.
Note : Defence Course Information Visit Link NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
CPT is held twice every year in the months of June and December 2017.
Students who have completed two years of higher education including Diploma course after passing 10th class, conducted either by Central/ State Government(s) and on passing such a course have either been admitted to first year of graduation course or have passed the graduation course conducted by any University, including Open Universities, established by law in India shall also be eligible for admission to the Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
10+2 Examination of any other recognized Board/University not covered above but recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination as recognized by Central Government is also considerable.
5 (Five) passes at GCE ‘O’ level/GCSE/IGCSE in A/B/C Grades and two passes at GCE ‘Advanced’ level examination of the approved British Examining Bodies is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to +2 stage qualification of an Indian Body.
CA CPT Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2 (Part I)||Mercantile Laws||60 Marks|
|Paper-2 (Part-II)||General English||40 Marks|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics Logical Reasoning and Statistics||100 Marks|
|Paper 4||Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge||100 Marks|
CA CPT Exam 2018 Syllabus
Principles and Practices of Accounting :-
- Accounting Process
- Theoretical Framework
- Depreciation accounting
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of contract and breach of contract
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale – Conditions and Warranties – Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods Unpaid seller and his rights
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership – Rights and duties of partners – Registration and dissolution of a firm
- Comprehension Passages and Note Making
- Developing Writing Skills
- Basic English Grammar
Business Mathematics Logical Reasoning and Statistics:-
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Correlation and Regression
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Theoretical Distributions
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sampling Theory
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
- Statistical description of data
- Limits and Continuity ─ Intuitive Approach
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity – Applications
- Index Numbers
Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge:-
- Indian Economic Development
- Micro Economics
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- Money and Banking
- Economic Reforms in India
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
- Indian Economy – A Profile
- Minimum 30% marks in each section and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all sections are required to pass the CPT examination.
- Each question carries one mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- This exam is conducted twice a year i.e. June and December.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,
Call Us : 8146902672,7307861122
Visit Link : CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh