CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute Guidance CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh. CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. It is an entry-level examination for the admission in Chartered Accountancy course. It is also known as the Best CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh. This is a compulsory test to become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).Gyan Sagar Institute is striving to fulfill our commitments towards society and education by providing the Best CA Foundation Coaching Center In Chandigarh. While preparing for the CA CPT Professional help and tutorial classes always help, however, self-assessment is the most powerful tool at your disposal you can employ e-learning portal the test series CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh. CA CPT positive attitude is the key to pass the CPT and reach and inch classes to your dream of becoming a CA with the optimistic mindset the otherwise tough preparation will become much easier and cracking the exam will be a cakewalk for you. CA CPT syllabus consists of accounting problems. In order to be really good at solving the problems, consistent practice is required. ‘Accounts’ also consists of theory so give equal importance to that.
CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh
The CA CPT Exam, attempting the Law paper first is considered a good strategy as it consumes the most time. Pay careful attention to all the questions and go for the easy ones first. As there is negative marking, solve only those questions which you are absolutely sure to do that the first step would be together complete study material,CA CPT notes, books, etc. Try to get your hands on some sample papers so that you get an overall idea of what comes in paper and how to best answer it for maximum success. Don’t focus on how tough the CA CPT Exams are supposed to be. Instead, concentrate your energies on reminding yourself that you can and will crack the CPT In one go. Website. Join India’s the Best CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh.
Students usually find Mercantile Law a tough subject to study, therefore it’s imperative to give proper attention to it and note down different laws in points for future reference. Give equal importance to all subjects and don’t neglect the ones that you dislike. Decide how much time you are going to devote to your preparation and also at what time during the day you will study and then try your best to stick with this. This is one of the most important. Gyan Sagar Institute Guidance the Best CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Best CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh
CA CPT is the CPT is an entrance Test to pursue CA. Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is designed in the pattern of entry-level test for engineering, medical and other professional courses. CA CPT Exams are held in June and December. Online CA Foundation exams are also conducted periodically. It is a test of 4 subjects i.e Accounting, Mercantile Law, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. This test is of 200 marks. This test is divided into two sessions of two hours each. CA CPT Exam is an objective type test with negative marking. Chartered Accountancy is a professional degree course which offers huge scope for the aspirants. After becoming a CA, a person can choose to either be employed with a firm as an employee or they can choose to open their own private practice. It makes a person capable to become economically independent and secure his future. The degree of a Chartered Accountant is one of the most prestigious degrees in the world. It is not easy to become a chartered accountant considering the difficult courses and examinations that he is supposed to undergo. In fact, a chartered accountant is considered to be a cut above the other accountants as he has completed a rigorous two years post graduate program along with the work experience at the same time while pursuing his studies. The chartered accountant is the most in-demand finance professional in the world today. Gyan Sagar Institute provided Advance level “CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh “The institute offers many courses ranging from the 2-year foundation course to crash course and test series. The past record of the institute is impeccable.
CA Foundation is held 2 times every year in the months of June and December 2020
Students who have completed two years of higher education including Diploma course after passing 10th class, conducted either by Central/ State Government(s) and on passing such a course have either been admitted to first year of graduation course or have passed the graduation course conducted by any University, including Open Universities, established by law in India shall also be eligible for admission to the Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
10+2 Examination of any other recognized Board/University not covered above but recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination as recognized by Central Government is also considerable.
5 (Five) passes at GCE ‘O’ level/GCSE/IGCSE in A/B/C Grades and two passes at GCE ‘Advanced’ level examination of the approved British Examining Bodies is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to +2 stage qualification of an Indian Body.
CA Foundation Exam Pattern- 2020
|Subjective||Principles And Practice Of Accounting||100||3 Hours||No Negative Marking|
|Subjective||Business Laws & Business Correspondence||Business Laws – 60 Business Correspondence – 40||3 Hours||No Negative Marking|
|Objective||Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, And Statistics||Business Mathematics- 40 Logical Reasoning- 20 Statistics- 40||2 Hours||1/4 Negative Marking|
|Objective||Business Economics And Business & Commercial Knowledge||Business Economics- 60 Business and Commercial Knowledge- 40||2 Hours||1/4 Negative Marking|
Important Dates for CA Foundation – 2020
|Events of CA Foundation Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Form Start||20 Feb 2019|
|Last Date without Late Fees||12 March 2019|
|Last Date with Late Fees||19 March 2019|
|Admit Card||27 April 2019 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date CA Foundation 2019||10,12,14,16 May 2019|
|CA Foundation Result 2019||Last Week of July 2019|
ICAI Registration Fee:
|S. No.||Datails of Fees||Rs.||NRI Students( US$)|
|1.||Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|2.||Foundation Registration Fee||9,000||700|
|3.||Subscription for Students Journal(For One Year)(Optional)||200||20|
|4.||Subscription for Members Journal(For One Year)(Optional)||400||40|
- There is no age limit for appearing in CA 2020 Exam.
- Candidates have to pass their Intermediate (10+2 Standard).
- Candidates who have completed bachelor or masters degree in commerce with a percentile of 55% marks were exempted from appearing in CA .
- Candidates holding UG/PG degree from Open University were exempted from appearing in the entry-level test.
- Appearing candidates are eligible to apply for CA exam.
Why to join gyansagar institute for C.A coaching.
CA Foundation Exam 2020 Syllabus
(I) Principles and Practices of Accounting:-
- Accounting Process
- Theoretical Framework
- Depreciation Accounting
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Introduction to Company Accounts
(II) Mercantile Laws:-
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of the contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of the contract and breach of contract
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale – Conditions and Warranties – Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods Unpaid seller and his rights
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership – Rights, and duties of partners – Registration and dissolution of a firm
(III) General English:-
- Comprehension Passages and Note-Making
- Developing Writing Skills
- Basic English Grammar
(IV) Business Mathematics Logical Reasoning and Statistics:-
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Sets, Functions, and Relations
- Correlation and Regression
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Theoretical Distributions
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sampling Theory
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
- The statistical description of data
- Limits and Continuity ─ Intuitive Approach
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity – Applications
- Index Numbers
(V) Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge:-
- Indian Economic Development
- Micro Economics
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- Money and Banking
- Economic Reforms in India
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
- Indian Economy – A Profile
Why to Choose Gyan Sagar Institute?
- experienced faculty
- Free demo classes
- revised study material
- good infrastructure.
- proper doubt session and extra classes.
- weekend batch.
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Visit Website : CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh