CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
CDS Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute. We are offer the Best CDS Coaching in Chandigarh. In this arena of cut throat competition,it is difficult to get through any competitive exam.The proportion of number of candidates to that of potential posts is very high, which makes the chances of selection bleak.The only measure to ensure a success rate for you is through effective guidance and Best CDS Coaching Center in Chandigarh. If you are planning to pursue a career in defence than you need to go for an effective coaching module and for that Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, is the Best CDS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. At Gyan Sagar Institute, you get the best of everything, be it expert teachers or quality study material. All the stuff here is combined to ensure the highest success rate of our students.
Best CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
Combined Defence Service exam is conducted by UPSC two times every year to recruit candidates for various posts in Army, Navy and Air force. The aspiring candidates have to appear for a written exam and those who crack that exam gets to sit for an interview with the Service Selection Board. The candidates who get to pass through the Interview as well, are sent to one of the Five National Institutes for orientation training.The choice of Institute depends on the Candidate’s merit list and choice as listed in the application form.
The trainers cum teachers here act as your friends and help you learn with utmost ease and comfort. They guide you through every aspect of the Exam to make you confident for the later stages too.Talking of the CDS Coaching in Institute in Chandigarh pattern, it is best designed to suit every students’ caliber and skills. From regular mock tests to doubt sessions, we ensure to adapt our teaching pace as per the needs of the student. Our faculties make sure they cover the entire UPSC prescribed syllabus for CDS within the best time frame to let the students learn with efficacy.
The Institutes for the Orientation Training are:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Acdemy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 21st SSC women
Female Candidates are eligible for Officers Training Academy, Chennai only.
The candidates passing from the above three institutes get permanent services while those passing from the Officers Training Institutes get Short Service Commission only.
For IMA / officers training academy: A degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute. For Indian Naval Academy (INA): A bachelor's degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
For Air Force Academy (ACA): A degree in engineering from any recognized university/ institute with physics and math's at 10+2.
- For IMA: 19 years to 24 years.
- For Naval Academy: 19 years to 22 years.
- For Air Force Academy: 19 years to 23 years.
- For Officers Training Academy: 19 years to 25 years
CDS Exam Pattern: The exam is conducted at two levels- A written examination followed by a Personality assessment through Interview.
- Date of Notification: 12th June 2019
- Last Date of online CDS Registration: 8th July 2019
- Date of CDS Exam (2) : 8th September 2019
For Aspirants Seeking Admission in IMA, INA and AFA:
- Paper I: English is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
- Paper II: General Knowledge is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
- Paper III: Elementary Mathematics is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
For Aspirants Seeking Admission in OTA:
- Paper I: General Knowledge is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
- Paper II:English is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
Service selection Board (SSB) Interview- SSB Interview assesses the overall personality of the candidate through a week long process. Candidate has to take physical and psychological tests to prove their fitness for positions in Defence services.
- For Indian Military, Naval and Air force Academy, Interview carries 300 marks.
- For Officer Training Academy, Interview carries 200 marks.
Further, the interview round is followed by a thorough Medical screening of the candidate.
CDS 2 2019 Vacancy
|Indian Military Academy(IMA)||100|
|Indian Naval Academy(INA)||45|
|Air Force Academy(AFCA)||32|
|Officer Training Academy - Men(OTA)||225|
|Officer Training Academy - Women (OTA)||15|
The UPSC CDS 2 2019 selection process comprises 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Written Examination
- Stage 2: Interview
The student who qualifies Stage 1 will be allowed to appear for State 2 examination. Candidates who qualify both the stages need to undergo Medical Test before being recruited in the UPSC.
The UPSC Prescribed Syllabus of CDS Coaching in Chandigarh:
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Jumbled Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Indian History
- Latest Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- Indian Navy & Military
- Indian Geography
- Books & Authors
- Banking Sector
- Sports – Awards etc.
Why Choose Us CDS Coaching in Chandigarh?
- Effective Guidance with result oriented approach.
- Classy Infrastructure, with spacious Classrooms.
- Environment conducive to quality study.
- Erudite faculty with specialty hired for each and every subject.
- Exclusive dealings of all the candidates.
- Regular assessment of performance through Mock tests.
- Clearing doubts and queries through weekly doubt sessions.
- Maintains an amicable liaison with the candidates.
- Cozy accommodation in Hostels and PG.
- Feasible teaching conducive to learning.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor, Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Website : CDS Coaching in Chandigarh