CLAT/LAW – 2018 Entrance Exam Notification?
Are you pending the CLAT/LAW 2018 Entrance Exam Notification?
The Common Law Admission Test is the most important entrance exam for all Law aspirants. This state level entrance exam is conducted every year for admission to Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Law Courses. CLAT/LAW -2018 Entrance Exam notification has been released.
As per the official announcement, the CLAT/LAW – 2018 Entrance Exam will be held on (13-05-2018) from 3 to 5pm.
At present, here are 18 National Law Universities (NLU) in India. Each of them considers CLAT scores for admissions to their Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programs.
For more information on CLAT Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Fee and more, Please Visit This Link : CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh.
CLAT/LAW Courses offered by NLUs:
- S.W. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Com. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Sc. LL.B. (Hons.)
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
List of 18 Participating NLUs:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur