CLAT LAW LLB Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute is one of the Best CLAT LAW LLB Coaching in Chandigarh. From faculty to study material, everything is provided in the best of quality. It keeps the students updated with the latest of provisions to keep them ahead of their competitors. The Institute has been a constant aid and support for the students in Chandigarh from last Seven years. It has been played an active role in admissions of students in various elite institutions. It has keenly turned dreams of various law students into a reality. Gyan Sagar Institute Guidance the Best LAW Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute has emerged as a renowned name in the arena of quality education. It names among the Best CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh and is a top consideration for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh. It provides significant guidance, to aspirants to let them realize their dream career.
About for CLAT LAW LLB Coaching in Chandigarh
Common Law Admission Test is the first step for the students who want to pursue their career in law and justice. The performance of the students in this entrance test is the criteria to judge their eligibility for admission in top law Universities of the country.
CLAT is a centralized entrance test for admission in Top 18 Law Universities of the country. The result of the entrance exam makes the students eligible to apply for various under graduate and post graduate courses in these Universities. This annual test is conducted by all of these Universities on rotational basis. These 18 participating NLUs are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram ManoharLohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
This test gives you opportunity to choose from a plethora of career options like lawyer, judge, legal advisor, and legal practitioners in corporate houses, law firms, attorney generals and solicitors. Well, all these prominent job profiles are an inducement for students to get through CLAT and pursue an elite career in law and justice.
Why Need CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
CLAT, though is counted among the toughest entrances to crack in India. This requires a vast knowledge on part of students to get through it. Hard work supported with correct coaching and guidance only can let the students score a good number in CLAT. Gyan Sagar Institute, has been working since 7 years to help students in their efforts towards it. The Institute provides LAW Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh to aspirant law students to let them realize their dream.
A proper coaching, with focus on all the areas of knowledge like Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning is required to get a considerable score in CLAT. Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh has been the best name in this arena.
Today’s scenario is that of competition and students have to go through a tough struggle to crack any examination. Many coaching institutes are operational in Chandigarh region for the same, but the students have to make a wise decision regarding their choice. Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, is one great choice to make.
CLAT Eligibility and Criteria:
This central admission test is one of the most difficult entrances to crack. A fine score in CLAT makes you eligible for admission in top law schools of the country. All these universities conduct this annual exam to judge the efficacy of the students.LAW Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh
UG(Under Graduate ):- The exam is conducted in May and the minimum eligibility to appear for the exam is to have passed 12th class with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
PG(Post Graduate) :-LL. B/B. L. Degree or an equivalent graduation degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
The registration for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses through CLAT begins in the first week of January and the last date for submitting the application for entrance is 31st March. LAW Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh
Here we have mentioned all the important details of CLAT examination 2017 which will help you to get CLAT exam updates.
- CLAT 2017 Notification will be released: - 2nd week of December 2016
- CLAT 2017 date of online Registration commences on: 1st January 2017
- Last Date for submitting application form: 31st March 2017
- Online availability of Admit Card: 20 April 2017
- CLAT 2017 Exam Date: -14th May 2017 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Declaration of result: 29th May 2017 2017
- Uploading of Answer Key: 16th May 2017
- First Seat allotment: 5th June 2017
- Counseling dates: 6th -8th June 2017
- Second Seat allotment :12th June 2017
- Counselling dates: 13th -4th June 2017
- Third seat allotment: 19th June 2017
- Counselling dates: 20th-21st June 2017
- Fourth allotment list-24th June 2017
CLAT Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Total Marks – 200
- Number of Questions – 200
Duration of Examination – Two hours (02:00 hours)
There are five sections in CLAT exam paper wherein students need to answer questions from subjects such as:
- English including Comprehension- 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and current Affairs- 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)- 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude- 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning- 40 Marks
For every correct answer, aspirants are given one mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted from their total score.
Other renowned institutions in North for Law courses:
Delhi University:- DU conducts an All India Entrance exam for admission in LLB and LLM course.
Panjab University:- PU CET is conducted every year in June for admission in B.A./B.Com-LL.B (Hons) Five Years Integrated Course.
National Law University:- NLU, Delhi conducts AILET for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate law courses.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above State Bank of India
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Visit Link : CLAT LAW LLB Coaching in Chandigarh