DSSSB Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, provides the Best DSSSB Coaching in Chandigarh to the candidates by providing them with the best study environment and proper guidance. All that status comes when we integrate our exceptionally brilliant set of faculty with unique and precise study material and exclusive teaching pattern.Our Module of teaching is compiled of the best of techniques. We practice no trial and error and in fact are very sure of our teaching pattern which has raised our status to this extent. DSSSB Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
Best DSSSB Coaching in Chandigarh
The students get relevant guidance and get an access to the most apt and perfected tricks and shots of the exam. The teaching pattern is so simple yet comprehensive that students are left with no room for doubts. Still if they have any queries they are most welcome to get it sorted on dedicated weekend batches. We also assess the performances of our candidates to work accordingly so they stay on the track. We have weekly tests on the basis of which assessment reports are made to keep a check on their performance and make sure they learn well. DSSSB Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best DSSSB Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a recruitment agency which is responsible to recruit officers and employees for various departments and ministries of govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
The agency conducts a competitive examination for the post of Teaching, Technical and Non- Technical positions which comes under group ‘B’ ‘C’ and ‘D’.
The Profile seems tempting to all the candidates who have been looking for jobs in Government sector. Like other Governments jobs this profile too has its own set of perks and incentives which includes, lucrative salaries and assurance of secured future with a renowned status. DSSSB Coaching Center in Chandigarh
The exam is one with a difficult level and it is no piece of cake to crack it. Therefore, the candidate is required to work hard and stay focused in his preparation for the same. It requires a lot of determination and patience on part of the candidate.
DSSSB Exam Scheme
The recruitment process has been divided into two parts which are called as tiers:-
- General Post – Indicative posts- LDC, STENO, STENO-TYPIST, WARDEN, PATWARI, C.W, DRIVER
- Technical Post/Teaching Post – Security supervisor, Data entry operator, Librarian, Assistant sanitary inspector, ANM, veterinary and livestock manager and TEACHING POSTS includes TGT BV VBP, PRT, Nursery Teacher, Lab Technician, Technical Assistant and equivalent posts.
- General Post –Includes positions of Head clerk, assistant and equivalent posts. For these positions individual has to clear Tier I as well as Tier II exams.
- Technical Post – includes Jr. Inspector, wildlife inspector, junior manager, Section officer, motor vehicle inspector and equivalent posts.
- Tech Post -2 – includes Jr. Law officer, district staff officer, publicity officer and Welfare officer grade II
- General Post – Includes positions of assistant assessor & collector, Zonal revenue officer and equivalent posts.
- Technical Post – includes Assitant. Director, Assistant Law officer, DFC, DTC and equivalent posts.
Pattern of Exam:
The Selection is based on the result of the performance in this written examination. In a few cases, two exams are conducted which includes one Descriptive exam while most of the selections are made on the basis of this written exam only. This written exam has negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- General Hindi
- General English
Post Related Subjects
DSSSB Exam Eligibility
Primary Teachers- They should have done a compulsory two year course in D. Ed for teachers training in any reputed training school duly recognized by the Directorate of Education, Delhi Government. They must have qualified the centrally conducted Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET).
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) - The aspirants should have cleared the graduation from a recognized university by UGC in any stream. They should have done a compulsory two year course in Bachelor for Education (B. Ed) for from any college recognized by the Delhi board.
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT):- A master’s degree or specialization in an equivalent subject or a PhD in any discipline from a recognized university.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute?
- Best faculty
- Small batch size
- Ample practice sessions
- Regular tests & feedback
- Exhaustive study material
- Proper motivation & guidance
SCO:118-120,3rd Floor, Near State Bank of India
Call Now Mob.: 8146902672,7307861122
Visit Link : DSSSB Coaching in Chandigarh