GK QUIZ JUNE MONTH 2017 IN SSC EXAM
But if you go through quizzes updated by Gyan Sagar Institute, the Institute for Best SSC Coaching In Chandigarh., this won’t be the case. These quizzes are created specifically from the perspective of Competitive Exams. The latest quiz has been given below for your benefit.
Current Affairs June 2017 Quiz
1. Name the first state in the country which has provided electricity to each and every home.
b. Himachal Pradesh
2. Who has become the 1st Indian Woman wrestler to compete in WWE?
b. Sakshi Malik
c. Kavita Devi
d. Babita Phogat
Answer: Kavita Devi
3.MODI Fests are being observed across the country to showcase Union Government’s achievements in the last 3 years. MODI Stands for
a. MY Own Developing India
b. My Own Developin India
c. Making Of Developing India
d. Making of Developed India
Answer: Making of Developed India
4. Who has been recently crowned India 2017?
c. Sana Dua
d. Priyanka Kumari
Answer: Manushi Chhillar
5.When is the International Olympic Day observed
c. 27th June
d. 28th June
6. Mamta Bannerjee Has recently won thr United Nation’s Highest Public Service award for which of the following schemes launched by her Govt.?
a. Khadya Saathi Scheme
b. social Security Yojana
d. Yuvashree Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa
Answer: Kanyashree Prakalpa
7. When is the UN Public Service Day observed?
b. 22nd june
c. 23rd June
d. 26th June
Answer: 23rd june
8. Mihai Tudose has become the new Prime Minister of which of the following countries?
9. The panel responisble for formulating the new National Education Policy is being headed by
a. Murali Manohal Joshi
c. Smriti Irani
d. Prakash Javadekar
10. Which of the following represents the correct pair of countries that have been test playing status(full
a. Netherland & Afghanistan
b. Netherland & ireland
c. Ireland & Afghanistan
d. Scotland & Ireland
Answer: Irelend & Afghanistan
11. Where will the World’s First Data Embassy be established?
12. Name the Country that is going to establish the World’s First Data Embassy.
13. Who among the following has recently won the Miss World Bodybuilding championship?
a. Bhumika Sharma
b. Deepika Choudhary
c. Yashmeen Manak
d. Ashwini Waskar
Answer: Bhumika Sharma
14. Name the Indian badminton player who has recently won the Australian Open Super Series.
a. Sai Praneeth
b. Ajay Jayaram
c. Kidambi Srikanth
d. HS Prannoy
15. Who among the following has been recently appointed Brand Ambassador for promoting Goods & Services Tax?
a. Sachin Tendulkar
b. Amitabh Bachchan
c. Shah Rukh Khan
d. Salman Khan
16. Banking Ombudsman scheme, 2006 has been expanded to include grievances regarding
a. Mis-selling of Insurance & Mutual Funds by banks
b. Mobile banking services provided by a bank
c. Internet banking services provided by a bank
d. All of the above
Answer: All of the above
17. What is the maximum fine that a Banking Ombudsman can impose on a bank?
a. Rs. 10 Lakh
b. Rs. 20 Lakh
c. Rs. 40 Lakh
d. Rs. 50 Lakh
Answer: Rs. 20 Lakh
18. What was the theme for International Yoga Day 2017, which was observed on 21st June?
a. Yoga for Health
b. Yoga for Universal Peace
c. Yoga for Healthy Living
d. Yoga for Peace of Mind
Answer: Yoga for Health
19. Who among the following has become the first Left Arm Chinaman bowler to represent India in One Day Internationals?
a. Shadab Jakati
b. Axar Patel
c. Kuldeep Yadav
d. Shahbaz Nadeem
20. Who has written the book: “The Emergency: Indian Democracy’s Darkest Hour”?
a. Venkaiah Naidu
b. Uday Mahurkar
c. Kuldeep Nayar
d. Surya Prakash
21. When is the World Music Day (Fete de la Musique) observed?
a. 11th June
b. 21st June
c. 22nd June
Answer: 21st June
22. The world’s lightest satellite was recently launched by NASA. This satellite has been designed by Rifath Sharook and is known as
23. Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad completed its 100 years on
a. 12th June, 2017
b. 13th june, 2017
c. 17th June, 2017
d. 22nd June, 2017
Answer: 17th june, 2017
24. Where did the BRICS Foreign Ministers meeting take place recently?
a. Rio de Janeiro
d. New Delhi
25. Which of the following cities has been declared the 2019 UNESCO World Book Capital?
26. Which of the following states has announced free education for girls from nursery to PHD in govt. schools and colleges?
d. Himachal Pradesh
27. The world’s 1st forest city is going to come up in
a. Liuzhou, China
b. Munnar, India
c. lquitod, Peru
d. Manaus, Brazil
Answer: Liuzhou , China
28. Which of the following has become the first building in India to get itself trademarked?
a. Jantar Mantar, Delhi
b. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai
c. Taj Mahal, Agra
d. Qutub Minar, Delhi
Answer: Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai
29. ‘Namma Metro’ is the name that has been given to
a. Kochi Metro
b. Chennai Metro
c. Bengaluru Metro
d. Vijaywada Metro
Answer: Bengaluru Metro
30. Congress-led opposition’s Presidential candidate Meira Kumar holds the distinction of being
a. The first Dalit Speaker of Lok Sabha
b. The first Woman Speaker of Lok Sabha
c. Both A & B
d. The first Woman Chairman of Rajya Sabha
Answer: The First Woman Speaker of Lok Sabha
Besides going through these quizzes, we suggest that you watch our Youtube Video Lectures for Bank PO as well. These quizzes and lectures perfectly complement each other. Together, they are wonderful learning resources even for students attending
Join India Best SSC Coaching institute in Chandigarh
SCO: 118-120,3rd Floor Sec-34A Chandigarh
Near State Bank of India
Call Now : 7307961122,73076911224
Google Search Tags in SSC Exam– SSC Coaching in Chandigarh, Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh, SSC Coaching institute in Chandigarh, SSC Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh, SSC Coaching Center in Chandigarh, SSC Coaching Classes in Chandigarh, Best Coaching institute for ssc Chandigarh