HAS Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been ranked as the best HAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Students from all over the Himachal come here to seek for essential Guidance and take coaching to be able to pursue their career in this highly coveted profile.HAS Coaching in Chandigarh
The Himachal State lately released some openings for the same and many Himachal students aspire to secure one for the, For that students are looking for relevant guidance and have come across Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh.
The Institute has been operational for over 7 years and in all these years it has maintained its status of being the best in the field and providing the best quality education only. The institute has set new standards in the arena of quality education which no other is able to meet. Many candidate shave acknowledged Gyan Sagar Institute has their major support in their endeavor. The Institute promises to continue with its efforts in the coming years too.
Till date, no job is considered as reputed and respectable as in Administrative services. A civil service career has been one of the most coveted job options since the inception of governance.Although the salary of a state civil servant is not as hefty as that of a employees of Corporate sector but the allowance, incentives and most importantly the reverence they get compensates for all easily.HAS Coaching in Chandigarh
This is the reason a number of candidates are willing to get into this post. The success rate here is poorest among all i.e. 01% to 0.2%, still there is no dearth of applications for the same.
Himachal Administrative Services
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is an autonomous and Independent body that makes recruitments to various services of Government. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
The recruitments are made to the following departments:
- HP Administrative Service (Executive Branch)
- HP Police Services (Deputy Superintendent of Police)
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Labour & Conciliation Officer
About the Exam:
A HAS aspirant has to pass through the three stages of test:
- Personal interview
- Preliminary exam- The exam is conducted in two parts. Each part consists of 100 questions carrying 2 marks each. The first exam is General awareness test. The duration for the exam is 2 hours. The syllabus of this exam consists of entire gamut of general knowledge regarding Nation and the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates’ general knowledge will be tested regarding the Polity, Economy, Geography of India and Himachal Pradesh. Also, Candidates knowledge on matters of International significance and International current affairs would be tested.
The second exam will be an Aptitude test that will again consist 100 objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks.
The syllabus of this exam consist of:
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical aptitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications ability
- Mental aptitude
- Knowledge on numeracy
- Data Interpretation
The scheme of the exam is objective type questions and there will be Negative Marking for every wrong answer. One third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Candidates who have qualified the Prelims are required to apply for the Mains exam.
Papers Subject Marks
Paper-I English 100 Marks
Paper-II Hindi in Devnagri Script 100 Marks
Paper-III Essay 100 Marks
Paper-IV General Studies Paper-I 150 Marks
Paper-V General Studies Paper-II 150 Marks
Paper-VI General Studies Paper-III 150 Marks
From this year, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Board has decided that the candidates need to appear for one exam only with an Optional subject.
Basic Syllabus of Mains Exam:
- Comprehension of English
- Correct Grammatical Expression
- Usage and vocabulary
- English Composition
- Précis writing
- Translation English to Hindi
- Hindi to English
- Prose and poetry
- Knowledge of current affairs and subject
- Their ability to write a subject in form of easy
- Socio Political issue
- Aspect us of culture and history
General Studies 1:
- Static knowledge on History, Geography and Sociol- Economic development of the Nation.
- Knowledge of Current affairs of National and International Importance
General Studies 2:
- MCQ Question based on political, art and culture
- Governance, Indian Constitution and polity
- International relation
- Indian Economy
- Statics, analysis, Graphs etc.
General Studies -3:
- Based on science and technology
- Science and technology
- Bio-Diversity and Environment
- Ethics and aptitude including problem solving and decision making
Optional Subject (One):
This paper too will consist of 150 questions which will be based on that subject only.
After qualifying all the exam and above said paper the candidates are called for the interview and they are selected by way of viva voice. Question will asked on the basis of general studies and according to his personality wise and for which post he/she applied in the commission.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor degree from government recognised university or institution.
Age Limit: Age limit for HAS examination is lies between 21 year to 35 years.
Why Choose Us for HAS Coaching in Chandigarh
- Civil Services are an extremely difficult career field. This requires a lot of dedication on part of students to get through it. We promise to stimulate their effort by being equally devoted and focused towards their success.
- The Exam needs a deep knowledge on all the subjects which makes the involvement of erudite faculty a mandatory factor. Our faculty are experts of their subject and their years of experience is sure to impart the requisite knowledge to you too.
- We put our maximum efforts in preparing detailed study material. This is an important aspect of the entire training and coaching. A complete study of our study material promises success to the candidates.
- The Institute focuses attention on quality and not on quantity, which is the reason every students gets what he asks for. The syllabus is covered as per their pace and convenience and every students is deal exclusively to be able to correct the aberrations in a better way.
- We conduct regular mock tests to keep a check on student’s performance and help him with the best of our efforts.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,9316161122
Visit Link : HAS Coaching in Chandigarh