Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh
Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh.Travel and tourism is a newly emerging field and if you too want to get on board and explore the professional aspects of this field, then you are most welcome. This field is making rapid progressions and many students are choosing it as their sole career path. This field asks for dedicated knowledge in the arena of hospitality and servicing. All recognized institutions in India, enroll their students for various programs in HM on the basis of their knowledge only. This knowledge is assessed on the basis of the Best Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh.
This makes it necessary to have a thorough knowledge about the examination syllabus and pattern and for that Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, is the best coaching institute in tricity for HM Coaching in Chandigarh. The relevant quality that we possess in the field of HM coaching is expertise. Our faculty are people who have a full-fledged knowledge of the entire HM program and hence, they tend to acquaint you with the ins and outs of the complete module and ensures a high success rate of getting through the exam.
We assure to equip you the best knowledge of the field to make you capable to crack the exam. Not only, our Best HM Coaching in Chandigarh will let you pass the exam but also, it will prepare you for your further training levels. Our theoretical coaching will make you possess the relevant skills to deal the real life situations in tourism and travel industry.
About the Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh:-
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), exam is conducted by National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in all the Central, state or Private institutions affiliated to NCHMCT.
HM is emerging as a specific field of study, and to get into it, requires the candidate to possess the relevant knowledge of the field. There are various aspects to HM, be it cooking, hospitality, management, customer service, communications, tourism and catering etc. An HM degree will train you through the following modules and will let you pursue a significant career in this field.Best HM Coaching in Chandigarh.
- Education- Candidate must have passed the secondary education with relevant marks that depends on the merit of different institutions.
- Age- the maximum age limit is 22 years for General candidates and 25 years for SC, ST candidates.
The written examination consists of 200 questions carrying 1 mark each. The questions are objective type and 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. The total duration to complete the paper is 180 minutes.
The questions are asked from 5 different sectors which are:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|English Language||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total Questions & Marks Scheme||200 Questions||200 Marks|
The scheme of marking is that based on the aptness of the answer. The most apt answer gets 1 while the next suitable choices get 0.75, 0.5 based on their correctness.
Syllabus of the exam includes:
- Numerical ability- Elementary Mathematics, Arithmetic’s, Number Systems, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Logarithms, Simple Interest, Percentage calculation, Profit and Loss, mensuration’s, Speed distance and time etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deductions- Analytical Reasoning, Linear and complex Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood relations related questions, Data interpretation, Statements assumptions arguments conclusions and actions, Problems based on Symmetry and Visual Ability etc.
- English- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes, Idioms and phrases, one word substitution, sentence formation, completion and correction, fill in the blanks etc.
- General awareness- Knowledge on current National and International events and static general knowledge etc.
- Aptitude for Service Sector- this includes general questions regarding the services in sector like tourism, travel, aviation and hospitality etc. Here the answers, are marked on the basis of their aptness.
Why Choose Us for Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh
- We make learning interesting.
- We provide you with the best faculty of the city.
- Dedicated and goal oriented teaching.
- Expert trainers for each subject.
- Revised study material with latest pattern and latest syllabus.
- Regular mock tests to keep a check on student’s performance.
- Facility of weekend batches and late classes to focus attention on week students.
- Good environment and spacious infrastructure.
- Hostel and P.G Facility also available at reasonable price.
- Timely completion of syllabus in an apt manner.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call : 8146902672,9316161122
Visit Link: Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh