HPTET Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been providing relevant guidance to aspiring teachers for over seven years. The institute, takes pride in stating that it has been able to deliver a 90% success rate. It is perhaps, the Best HPTET Coaching institute in Chandigarh for Himachal students.
The Institute is believed to be the Best HPTET Coaching institute in Chandigarh for its erudite faculty members and effective teaching pattern. In its seven years of service, the Institute has delivered high success results. The Institute’s goal oriented approach is what makes it the best in the field.
The future of our young students is in the hands of the teachers. These teachers are trusted with the development and growth of our coming generations. This makes is necessary to test the capacity of these teachers, if they are able to be assigned with these major responsibility. For that purpose, the State governments conducts a general eligibility test to let only best of the talents in.
The entrance test is different for each state and this exam is not an easy task to get through. It needs a thorough basic knowledge on each and every subject and hence it becomes necessary to revise your primary and secondary education to prepare for the test.
The education Board considers it viable to make recruitments for this job of the teachers in the best of their capacity. The Teachers are therefore, supposed to pass the eligibility criteria and clear the minimum intelligence test to prove their aptness for the profile. For Himachal region, the Himachal Education Board conducts this eligibility test which is named as Himachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HPTET).
Best HPTET Coaching in Chandigarh
Level- State Level
Conducting Body- Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
The teachers qualifying this exam are considered eligible for the final interview, where they are finally recruited as per their performance.
NOTE: The eligibility and the syllabus for exam is set by NCTE, National Council for Teachers Education and it has got the right to make revisions to it time to time.
Age- The minimum age is 21 years but there is no maximum age limit.
The exam is conducted on two levels and the educational eligibility and exam pattern is different for both the levels.
Level I- For aspiring teachers of class I to V, Primary Stage
- Candidates should have passed higher education with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Secondary education with 45% marks.
- Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Level II- For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII, Elementary Stage
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Graduation passed with 45% marks or appearing in first year of B.ED.
Exam Pattern for HPTET Entrance Exam
Paper I: For aspiring teachers of class I to V
- The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided in 5 sections carrying equal weightage.
- The five sections would be: Language I, Language II, Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
Paper II: For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII.
- The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided in 4 sections.
The respective weightage of each section would be:
- Child Development and Pedagogy- 30 marks
- Language I- 30 marks
- Language II- 30 marks
- Mathematics and Sciences- 60 marks
- Social Sciences- 60 marks
Mathematics and Sciences and Social Sciences would be choices and only one of both the sections is to be attempted.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute for HPTET Coaching in Chandigarh?
- The syllabus moves not according to the trainers but as per the needs of each candidate to make learning an exclusive experience for them.
- We keep a check on each and every candidate’s performance by the means of regular mock tests and tend to free them of all the doubts and queries buy the means of weekly doubt sessions
- Our extensive training programme is sure to cover all the requisites of the syllabus and impart you the confidence to appear for the exam.
- Dedicated faculty, who not only teaches you but makes efforts on their part to lead you towards your way to success.
- Highest success rate in the vicinity.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Visit Link : HPTET Coaching in Chandigarh