IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh.In recent years, the Maritime Industry has made rapid progressions. Private interest in this field has lead it to develop as a dedicated field of study. A job in Marine Industry is high earning and provides the candidate with bounty of incentives. Well, no doubt about it being such a coveted career path.
Every year, a number of candidates sit for IMU exam to get into the top Naval institutes of the country, but only a handful of them pass through it. This is because this field of study demands excellence on part of the candidates and only a few of them are able to lay their hands on it.Best IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh.
This has made a proper guidance, requisite to crack the IMU CET Exam. Over the years, many institutes have been established, to provide coaching to aspiring naval students. In this field, Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, has secured a recognized position for itself as the best Maritime Coaching Institute in the North. From Initial level training to preparing the candidates for high level Interviews, our Institute covers the entire module of Coaching. We are sure of our coaching and the tangible results speaks of that.
Gyan Sagar institute, is the best coaching institute for IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh. Our expertise on the subject will let you succeed with flying colors in the field. From thorough covering of the syllabus to preparing for final interviews, we take care of all the ins and outs of the programme.
About Us IMU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
The Maritime industry was headed towards development, this made it necessary to establish a centrally controlled body for it. This paved way for the establishment of Indian Maritime University in 2008. The university is head quartered in Chennai and conducts an annual exam CET for admission to its seven premier government institutions:
- National Maritime Academy, Chennai
- T S Chanakya, Mumbai
- Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Marine Engineering Research Institute, Mumbai
- Marine Engineering Research Institute, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Port Management, Kolkata
- National Ship Design & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam
IMU presently offers Diploma, Degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Post Graduate Degree courses in Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Ship Building & Repair, Maritime Management, Doctoral Programmes and Post Sea Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Various Programmes of Indian Maritime University:
2-Year M.Tech in Marine Technology and Management, M.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, M.Tech in Dredging and Harbour Engineering- A B.Tech degree in Marine Engineering, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture.
2-Year M.Sc degree in Commercial Shipping and Logistics- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
2-Year MBA degree with specialization options in International Transportation and Logistics Management and Port & Shipping Management -A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized universities.
3-Year BBA in Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce- Candidate should have passed 12th class with a minimum 50% marks.
4-Year B.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering- Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 60% in PCM.
3- Year B.Sc-Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 50% in PCM.
1-Year DNS course-Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 60% in PCM.
Age Criteria for Undergraduate course:
Minimum age 0is 17 years and maximum age is 25 years.
Candidates seeking admission in DNS course must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines.
Number of objective type questions- 200
Duration- 3 hours
- Physics- 50 marks
- Maths- 50 marks
- Chemistry- 20 marks
- English- 40 marks
- General Aptitude- 40 marks
The syllabus of all the subjects is fixed till 12th class level from any recognized education board.
Important dates for academic year 2017-2018
- Online Registration starts from March 25, 2017
- Last Date for Online registration is May 08, 2017
- Availability of Admit Card - May 12, 2017
- Date of exam is May 27, 2017
- Result Announcement on May 31, 2017
- Online Counselling is from June 02 to June 16, 2017
- Admission to various course takes place on July 17, 2017
- We outline each exercise in detail and walk you through the ins and outs of your training, week by week.
- Preparing them for a confident performance through the sponsorship interviews.
- Preparing Weekly Mock Test for the students to let them work on their weaknesses.
- Special doubt sessions and weekend batches for focused attention on weak students.
- Weekly Interview Rehearsals to train them to crack the higher levels of entrance.
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Site : http://www.gyansagarinstitute.com/imu-cet-coaching-chandigarh/