RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been ranked as the RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute’s years of experience has got it the expertise on the subject and this experience is the boon for the students studying here. The Institute has set new standards in the arena of quality education which could not be matched.
From expert teachers to apt coaching pattern, the Institute provide everything in the best of the quality.
We put our maximum efforts in preparing detailed study material. This is an important aspect of the entire training and coaching. A complete study of our study material promises success to the candidates.
Best RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh
In today’s scenario, a number of career options are open for candidates. They have a variety to choose from, still the preference remains high for government jobs. A highly opted category for which is in the Railways. The Railway sector is a highly paid and secure job arena for the aspirants which is the reason they prefer it so much.
An exam has to be cleared to get into this sector for which a lot of Institutes provide coaching. The candidates have to make a wise choice will going for the same.RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh
The Institute focuses attention on quality and not on quantity, which is the reason every students gets what he asks for. The syllabus is covered as per their pace and convenience and every students is deal exclusively to be able to correct the aberrations in a better way.
The exam is conducted by RRB (Railway recruitment Board), for various posts. There total number of 80,000 posts for non-technical field, technical field and Para medical posts (in Group A, B, C, and D). The exam is completely systemized and regulated by Indian government under Railways Ministry.
The RRB Railway Exam is conducted for two posts:
- Non- Technical
Various profiles for Non-technical posts are:
- Commercial Apprentice : 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice : 1645 Posts
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk : 127 Posts
- Goods Guard : 7591 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist : 1205 Posts
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist : 869 Posts
- Assistant Station Master : 5942 Posts
- Traffic Assistant : 166 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper : 04 Posts
- Age Limit:Aspirants should be not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.(For SC/ST: 5 years | For OBC: 3 years | For PWD: 10-15 years)
• Education Qualification: Aspirants should have a valid graduation degree or equivalent in any subject from Govt. affiliated university /Institution under the ACT of parliament.
- Airthmetic Ability 25 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning 25 marks
- General Awareness 25 marks
- General Science 30 marks
This means a total of 100 questions of 1 mark each.
• Indian Constitution
• Current Affairs – National & International
• General Science
• Indian Economy
• History – India & World.
• Science & Technology
• Indian Polity
• Indian Geography
• Indian Culture & Heritage etc
Arithmetic Ability Syllabus
• Pipes & Cisterns
• Boats & Streams
• Profit and Loss.
• Time & Work
• Time & Distance
• Problems on Ages
• Data Interpretation etc
General Intelligence Syllabus
• Space Visualization
• Decision Making.
• Arithmetical Number Series
• Relationship Concepts
• Arithmetical Reasoning
• Verbal and Figure Classification etc
• Arithmetical Reasoning
General Science Syllabus
• Environmental Studies etc
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,9316161122
Visit Link : RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh