SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar institute, is the best coaching institute for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh. Our expertise on the subject will let you succeed with flying colors in the field. From thorough covering of the syllabus to preparing for final interviews, we take care of all the ins and outs of the programme.
The exam is a difficult one and hence requires coaching to get through it. This has made a proper guidance, requisite to crack the SSC JE exam. Over the years, many institutes have been established, to provide coaching to aspiring naval students. In this field, Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh, has secured a recognized position for itself as the best Maritime Coaching Institute in the North. From Initial level training to preparing the candidates for high level Interviews, our Institute covers the entire module of Coaching. We are sure of our coaching and the tangible results speaks of that.
Best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Staff selection commission every year conducts a national level written examination for the recruitment JE junior Engineer for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical trade. SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
The SSC-JE Exam will be held to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Junior Engineer in various government organizations.
The Exam is conducted for the following posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) & Department of Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) in Ministry of Defense.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) & Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES).
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
Candidates shall be screened via a two tier selection process which consists of written examination and personal interview.
About the SSC JE Exam:
These two stages will carry the following weightage:
- Written Test (500 marks)
- Interview (100 marks)
Written Test: Written test will consists of two papers
Exam -I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only and Exam-II will be Conventional Type questions. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
SSC JE Written paper will be conducted in two sections:
Paper – 1 objective type
- GI & Reasoning for 50 marks.
- GA (General Awareness & Current Affairs) for 50
- Genera Engineering (GE)- (Civil & structural or Electrical or Mechanical) for 100 marks.
Paper II- Conventional Type
- Part A- General Civil & structural Engineering
- Part B- General Electrical Engineering
- Part C- General Mechanical Engineering
Each of this relative section will carry 300 marks
Personality Test (Interview):-
Personality test will be conducted for 100 marks. Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, will be eligible to appear in the Interview.SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate's general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography.
General Engineering (Civil and Structural), (Electrical & Mechanical):
- Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics,
- Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering – Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring
- instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors,
- Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing,
- Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and
- Strength of Materials,
- Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics,
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine
- Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fitting &
- Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant,
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Fluid
- kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal fluids, Measurement of Flow rate, basic principles, Hydraulic
- Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of steels.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Diploma qualification.in Civil , Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Up to 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) of Ministry of Defence
Gyan Sagar Institute, provides SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh for Mechanical and civil streams for both technical and non- technical posts.
Why to Choose for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
- We outline each exercise in detail and walk you through the ins and outs of your training, week by week.
- Preparing them for a confident performance through the sponsorship interviews.
- Preparing Weekly Mock Test for the students to let them work on their weaknesses.
- Special doubt sessions and weekend batches for focused attention on weak students.
- Weekly Interview Rehearsals to train them to crack the higher levels of entrance.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Visit Link : SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh