UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh
UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh from Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has come to be known as the Best UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh. Within a year, the institute has managed to secure a recognized position for its quality services. Gyan Sagar Institute has been responsible for delivering a great success rate and assures to maintain that in the future too. Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh, is trusted as the Best UGC NET Coaching Computer Science Institute in Chandigarh because of its dedication towards the candidate’s success. We work with you with resilience and perseverance to ensure a great career path for you. We promise pay utmost attention to turn your dreams into a reality. The main advantage of connection the simplest UGC NET Coaching Computer Science Center in Chandigarh is that the willdidate can get corrects steering and conjointly learns tricks to resolve question with efficiency. Conjointly the candidates keep up-to-date with the opposite candidates UN agency also are taking work and looking out forward to crack UGC NET communication.
Best UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh
The Central Education Board of India conducts the National eligibility Test (NET) under UGC Guidelines to determine eligibility for college and university level lectureship and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to Indian nationals. The aim of the test is to ensure the fulfillment of minimum standards for the entrants in lessons professions and research. UGC NET holds this exam for different subjects, which demands quality level leadership and that’s what Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh is famous for. We also provide personalized attention to every single aspect of the Best UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh and scholarships to reasonably poor candidates.
The application fees of UGC NET Computer Science Exam 2019 is different for all categories. The application fees are not refundable or movable once paid. It can be paid through credit/ debit card/Net Banking or Offline e-Challan.
- General - Rs. 800/-
- OBC - 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 200/-
UGC NET Computer Science Exam Pattern:-
Exam Pattern for UGC NET Computer Science and Applications:
The Test will consist of two papers. All the2 papers will consist of only objective type questions.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||100 Marks||50 Questions||1 Hours|
|Paper 2||100 Marks||100 Questions||2 Hours|
UGC NET Exam Dates:-
|UGC NET 2018 Exam Notification||4 Feb, 2019|
|Online Application Form||1 to 30 March,2019|
|UGC NET Admit Card||27 May, 2019|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Date||June 20-28,2019|
|Answer Key OMR Sheet||July, 2019|
|Exam Result||July, 2019|
UGC NET Computer Science Exam Eligibility
Candidates must apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2019 Written Exam: Here are the broad pointers:
- For Junior Research Fellowship the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st June 2019. No age limit.
- Relaxation of Five years is provided in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category.
Relaxation will also be provided to the research experience candidates.
- Students must have the Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The qualifying entrance exam has to be passed in Humanities Computer Science & Applications.
- Candidates should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category Candidates.
- Candidates, those appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- 5% relaxation is given to Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks.
UGC NET Computer Science Preparation Tips and Study Plan
UGC NET Exam is conducted for the selection of the bright candidates for JRF & Assistant Professor, it needs great dedication with the great mix of hard-work and concentration. If you really want to crack the UGC-NET Written Exam, start prepare for it as soon as possible.
1. Confirm the Updated Syllabus
Before starting your preparation, check the syllabus and note down the important topics which cover large section in the written exam
2. Great Planning
Make a great planning to start the study, for this, you can create a time table and follow it for better results. Making Short Notes can help you doing the quick revision during the last minutes of written Exam.
3. Time Management
Set a target for your topic and try to total it within the pre-set time limit. If you are unable to do it then make honest efforts to boost your speed which will help you during the Written Exam.
4.Follow with Last Year & Model Test Papers
Solve UGC-NET Last Year Papers daily which helps you in knowing about the exam pattern, frequently asked questions and helps to examine your speed.
5. Proper Revision
For getting better results, you need better Time Management which is not possible without proper revision. Revise the topics which you have already done.
For Complete Details Related to the UGC NET Exam, Please Click Here - UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
UGC NET Syllabus for Computer Science:-
Unit - 1 : Discrete Structures and Optimization
- Mathematical Logic
- Sets and Relations
- Counting, Mathematical Induction and Discrete Probability
- Group Theory
- Graph Theory
- Boolean Algebra
Unit - 2 : Computer System Architecture
- Digital Logic Circuits and Components
- Data Representation
- Register Transfer and Micro operations
- Basic Computer Organization and Design
- Programming the Basic Computer
- Micro programmed Control
- Central Processing Unit
- Pipeline and Vector Processing
- Input-Output Organization
- Memory Hierarchy
Unit - 3 : Programming Languages and Computer Graphics
- Language Design and Translation Issues
- Elementary Data Types
- Programming in C
- Object Oriented Programming
- Programming in C++
- Web Programming
- Computer Graphics
- 2-D Geometrical Transforms and Viewing
- 3-D Object Representation, Geometric Transformations and Viewing
Unit - 4 : Database Management Systems
- Database System Concepts and Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Normalization for Relational Databases
- Enhanced Data Models
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Big Data Systems
Unit - 5 : System Software and Operating System
- System Software
- Basics of Operating Systems
- Process Management
- CPU Scheduling
- Memory Management
- Storage Management
- File and Input/Output Systems
- Virtual Machines
- Linux Operating Systems
- Windows Operating Systems
- Distributed Systems
Unit - 6 : Software Engineering
- Software Process Models
- Software Requirements
- Software Design
- Estimation and Scheduling of Software Projects
- Software Testing
- Software Configuration Management
Unit - 7 : Data Structures and Algorithms
- Data Structures
- Performance Analysis of Algorithms and Recurrences
- Design Techniques
- Lower Bound Theory
- Graph Algorithms
- Complexity Theory
- Selected Topics
- Advanced Algorithms
Unit - 8 : Theory of Computation and Compilers
- Theory of Computation
- Regular Language Models
- Context Free Language
- Turing Machines (TM)
- Unsolvable Problems and Computational Complexity
- Syntax Analysis
- Semantic Analysis
- Run Time System
- Intermediate Code Generation
- Code Generation and Code Optimization
Unit - 9 : Data Communication and Computer Networks
- Data Communication
- Computer Networks
- Network Models
- Functions of OSI and TCP/IP Layers
- World Wide Web (WWW)
- Network Security
- Mobile Technology
- Cloud Computing and IoT
Unit - 10 : Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Approaches to AI
- Knowledge Representation
- Natural Language Processing
- Multi Agent Systems
- Fuzzy Sets
- Genetic Algorithms (GA)
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
Why Choose Us for Gyan Sagar Institute?
- We have the Best Experienced Faculty
- We have the Best Environment
- We have a dedicated Coaching pattern
- We have Good Study Material
- Regular mock tests to assess the performance of the students
- Hostel/PG Facility are Available for Outside Students
- Full Study Material Provide Hindi/English Medium
- Transport Facility
Contact Us :
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Visit Website : UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh