RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh
RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh – Gyan Sagar Institute is the RIMC Coaching Center in Chandigarh for RIMC Entrance Exam at Sector-34/A. Best RIMC Coaching Center in Chandigarh by Gyan Sagar Institute. We are imparting excellence education to the students of various entrance examinations. Gyan Sagar Institute is Offer the Best RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh. We have a team of teachers to impart interview training and our faculty regularly updates the changes that are included in the RIMC Entrance Exam. Gyan Sagar Institute offers RIMC Written Exam Coaching Classes at Chandigarh. The RIMC classes at our Institute in Chandigarh are provided by extremely qualified and immensely skilled staff. The standards of quality followed by RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh make sure that every student United Nations agency opts for work with us feels convinced and well ready for the test.
RIMC Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh also offers a unique Foundation Programmed that focuses on strengthening the student’s conceptual clarity of the fundamentals in Mathematics, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Reasoning and English. Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh was established with the objective of imparting excellence education to the students of various Entrance Exam we conduct All RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh from April – June and in October to December. Only 20 students per batch are allowed.
RIMC Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should be between 11 and half years and 13 years of age.
- Only boys Candidates are apply.
- Admissions will be done for standard which is equivalent to class 8th.
- Candidate should be in studying in class 7th.
- Candidate should be medically fit according to the medical standards of the organization.
RIMC Entrance Exam Pattern:-
The RIMC (Rashtriya Indian Military College) Exam will have 2 sections – Written Examination and Oral (Viva Voice).Written Examination comprises of test papers in Mathematics, English and General Knowledge
Minimum 50% Marks in each subject is compulsory to qualify the examination Marks allotted to English are 125 marks, Math’s is 200 marks and GK is 75 marks respectively. 50 marks are allotted to the Viva Voice.
Vacancy Details of RIMC Written Exam:-
One vacancy for per state is reserved for Candidates. States with huge population like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal have 2 vacancies. In case, if a Candidate does not join RIMC, reserve Candidates will join.
Admissions are made to class 7th (equivalent to class VIII) only. The candidates should be studying in class 7th in a recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC. They should also be medically fit for entry to the College, in accordance with the Medical Standards Prescribed.
For admission into the College, candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Examination held two times a year. The general standard of questions in the entrance examination is of class 8th.
|Press Note by DGMT||10th June 2019|
|Press Note by State Governments||20th June 2019|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||30th September 2019|
|Date of 8th Class Admission Test||01st & 02nd Dec. 2019|
|Date of Interview for Qualified Candidates||07th April 2020|
RIMC Written Exam Process:
Step 1 : Written Examination
- The written examination will consist of 3 subjects in 2 papers .i.e. English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- English paper will be of 125 marks.
- Mathematics will be of 200 marks.
- General Knowledge will be of 75 marks.
- Student has to achieve minimum 50% marks to qualify the RIMC Exam.
Step 2 : Interview
- After qualifying RIMC written exam students will be asked for the interview.
- Students have to obtain minimum 50% marks in Interview to qualify.
- Location of the interview will be informed to them by respective state.
Step 3 : Medical Test
- Students after qualifying RIMC Written Exam and Interview must go through the medical test, only medically fit student will be allowed to take access in RIMC.
- The Medical test will be held at Military Hospital.
RIMC Application Fees 2019-20
- General candidates – Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST candidates – Rs.555/-
- Demand draft should be drawn in the favor of “COMMANDANT RIMC DEHRADUN”, BRANCH SBI TEL BHAWAN, DEHRADUN BANK CODE 01576, UTTARAKHAND”.
- The application fees will not be refunded.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute Chandigarh for RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh?
- We make learning interesting
- We provide you with the best faculty of the city.
- Dedicated and goal oriented teaching.
- Expert trainers for each subject.
- Revised study material with latest pattern and latest syllabus.
- Regular mock tests to keep a check on student’s performance.
- Facility of weekend batches and late classes to focus attention on week students.
- Good environment and spacious infrastructure.
- Hostel and P.G Facility also available at reasonable price.
- Timely completion of syllabus in an apt manner.
SCO : 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call : 7307861122 | 8146902672
Visit Website : RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh