Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh
Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh – Gyan Sagar Institute Provide Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh. We are the only organization which is well known for its Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh. Gyan Sagar Institute, Chandigarh has been ranked as the Best Sainik School Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Here you will find highly knowledgeable & permanent group (Group of 20 faculty members) that will prepare students for Sainik School 2020 Examination. The Particular quality of skill and talent followed by Gyan Sagar Institute ensure that every student who connects with us for Sainik School Coaching Institute in Chandigarh, feels fully confident, satisfied and properly prepared for exam. Students from all over the India come here to seek for essential Guidance and take coaching to be able to pursue their career in this highly coveted profile.The Institute has set new standards in the arena of quality education which could not be matched with any other institute.
Sainik School Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Gyan Sagar Institute provide the Best Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh at exams 2020. Gyan Sagar Institute provide coaching for Sainik School entrance exam for Class VI to Class IX. We trained the students from Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Chandigarh. We Offer the Best Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh. Gyan Sagar Institute is well known for sainik school guidance. Choosing this field as one’s career,is the best option. Sainik school are completely residential schools run on public school lines.They help to develop an all round personality of boys so that the fit for the NDA. These schools offer only science stream in 12th.
The Institute has been operational for over 7 years and in all these years it has maintained its status of being the best in the field and providing the best quality education only. Gyan Sagar Institute has set new standards in the arena of quality education which no other Institute is able to meet. Many candidate shave acknowledged Gyan Sagar Institute has their major support in their endeavor.The Institute promises to continue with its efforts in the coming years too.
- An entrance test is conducted based on subjects mathematics, language, general intelligence for 6thstandard and mathematics, science, English and social science for class 9th followed by Interview and medical test.
- Sainik Schools gives admission in class 6th and 9thon the base of their merit in entrance exam and the interview.
- Boys look for admission in class 6th should be 10-11 years of age and for class 9ththey should be aged 13-14 years as on 01 july in the year admission is being sought.
- 67% of total seats are reserved for boys of the state whwre the school is located. The rest of 35% seats are open to the boys from all other states and union territories.
Sainik School Class 6th Exam Pattern 2020
The distribution of marks for each paper in AISSEE for both class VI and IX are given below:
There are 2 papers in written examination for 6th class.
Paper 1 : Contains total 100 question of 250 marks time allotted 2 hrs.
|S. No||Subject||Number of Question & Marks||Total Marks|
|1.||Mathematics||50 Question of 3 Marks||150|
|2.||G.K (Science & Social Studies)||25 Question of 2 Marks||50|
|3.||Language||25 Question of 2 Marks||50|
Paper 2: Intelligence Test: Contains Total 25 question of 2 marks each .time allotted for this paper is 30 min.
Sainik School Class 9th Exam Pattern 2020
|S. No.||Subject||Marks||Total Marks|
|1.||Mathematics||50 Question of 4 Marks||200|
|2.||English||25 Question of 2 Marks||50|
|3.||Intelligence||25 Question of 2 Marks||50|
|4.||General Science||25 Question of 2 Marks||50|
|5.||Social Studies||25 Question of 2 Marks||50|
Call for Free Guidance @9316161122
Age Criteria for Sainik School Exam:-
- Boys looking for admission in Class 6th should be 10 to 11 yrs of age and for Class 9th they should be aged 13 to 14 yrs as on 1 July in the year admission is being sought.
- Children of Staff are admitted as day scholars provided they clear the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam for that particular school.
- Students applying for Sainik Schools can now appear more than once in the Entrance Exam.
- 67% seats are reserved for boys of the State where the school is situated. The balance 33% seats are open to boys from all other States and UTs. Within this broad classification, 25% seats are reserved for sons of service personnel including ex-servicemen while 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7½% for ST candidates.
Important Dates for Sainik School Exam 2020
|Online Registration||05 August 2019|
|Last Date||10 October 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||02 December 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||05 Jan 2020|
|Final Merit List Roll Number wise||03 to 07 Feb. 2020|
|Final Merit List after Medical||20 March 2020|
Also See : NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
Exam Syllabus for Sainik School Exam:-
- General Mental Ability(Logical Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Ability,Data Interpretation)
- General Knowledge
- Current Events of National & International Importance
Why to Choose for Gyan Sagar Institute
- Well Educated and Qualified faculty.
- Promising results.
- Entire Syllabus covered
- 100% Success Results
- Regular Mock Test.
- Doubt Sessions.
- Covers complete syllabus.
- Optimum study material.
- Small Batches for Special Attention.
- Group Discussion & Regular Mock Tests
FAQs About Sainik School Exam 2020?
Question 1 : How good is Sainik School Exam?
Answer: Sainik School are purely meant for youngsters who wish to secure the nation Sainik when translated means soldier.These schools are meant to secure the Nation.
Question 2: What is the admission procedure for Sainik School?
Answer: Meant for students class VI and IX. Student who are between the age of 10-11 years and between 13-14 years on Ist July of the year are entitled to the exam motion.
Question 3: Are Sainik School residential School ?
Answer: Yes, Sainik Schools are fully residential schools run on fulfil lines. All the Schools are members off all India public School conference.
Question 4: Are girls allowed to give Sainik School Exams?
Answer: Yes girls are allowed to give entrances for Sainik School From This year. 5 Schools are there in which girls can apply.
Question 5: What does it feel to study in a Sainik School in India?
Answer: The feeling to study in a sainik school is the best feeling a student can have .it feels great because student got selected on the basis of entrances list which fills a sense of pride and because of the atmosphere there.
Question 6 : Which is better sainik school and military school?
Answer: Sainik School has more branches than Miltary School and candidates have more chance to enter Sainik school. Sainik School has more Disciplaned life.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us : 8146902672 | 7307861122
Visit Website : Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh